Primary Research Article
Illuminating geographical patterns in species' range shifts
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3080–3091, October 2014
How to Cite
Grenouillet, G. and Comte, L. (2014), Illuminating geographical patterns in species' range shifts. Global Change Biology, 20: 3080–3091. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12570
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- . Grant Number: ANR-09-PEXT-008-01
Appendix S1. Distinct facets of geographical range shifts between historical and current periods.
Appendix S2. Species' traits expected to affect range shifts.
Appendix S3. Model performances and changes in species' range between the historical and current periods.
Appendix S4. Characteristics of the sampling sites between the historical and current periods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.