These two authors made an equal contribution to this paper.
Primary Research Article
Thermally tolerant corals have limited capacity to acclimatize to future warming
Article first published online: 27 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3036–3049, October 2014
How to Cite
Rodolfo-Metalpa, R., Hoogenboom, M. O., Rottier, C., Ramos-Esplá, A., Baker, A. C., Fine, M. and Ferrier-Pagès, C. (2014), Thermally tolerant corals have limited capacity to acclimatize to future warming. Global Change Biology, 20: 3036–3049. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12571
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Journal of Experimental Biology Travelling fellowship
- James Cook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!