Primary Research Article
Patterns of climate-induced density shifts of species: poleward shifts faster in northern boreal birds than in southern birds
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2995–3003, October 2014
How to Cite
Virkkala, R. and Lehikoinen, A. (2014), Patterns of climate-induced density shifts of species: poleward shifts faster in northern boreal birds than in southern birds. Global Change Biology, 20: 2995–3003. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12573
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Ministry of the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!