Primary Research Article
Methane and carbon dioxide emissions from inland waters in India – implications for large scale greenhouse gas balances
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3397–3407, November 2014
How to Cite
Panneer Selvam, B., Natchimuthu, S., Arunachalam, L. and Bastviken, D. (2014), Methane and carbon dioxide emissions from inland waters in India – implications for large scale greenhouse gas balances. Global Change Biology, 20: 3397–3407. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12575
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!