Primary Research Article
A synthesis of methane emissions from 71 northern, temperate, and subtropical wetlands
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2183–2197, July 2014
How to Cite
Turetsky, M. R., Kotowska, A., Bubier, J., Dise, N. B., Crill, P., Hornibrook, E. R. C., Minkkinen, K., Moore, T. R., Myers-Smith, I. H., Nykänen, H., Olefeldt, D., Rinne, J., Saarnio, S., Shurpali, N., Tuittila, E.-S., Waddington, J. M., White, J. R., Wickland, K. P. and Wilmking, M. (2014), A synthesis of methane emissions from 71 northern, temperate, and subtropical wetlands. Global Change Biology, 20: 2183–2197. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12580
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-0425328, DEB-0830997
- University of Minnesota
- DFG. Grant Number: Wi 2680/2-1
- NERC. Grant Numbers: NER/B/S/2000/00076, NER/S/A/2001/06001
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 136455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!