Primary Research Article
Interactive biotic and abiotic regulators of soil carbon cycling: evidence from controlled climate experiments on peatland and boreal soils
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2971–2982, September 2014
How to Cite
Briones, M. J. I., McNamara, N. P., Poskitt, J., Crow, S. E. and Ostle, N. J. (2014), Interactive biotic and abiotic regulators of soil carbon cycling: evidence from controlled climate experiments on peatland and boreal soils. Global Change Biology, 20: 2971–2982. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12585
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2014 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- UK NERC QUEST Programme. Grant Number: NE/C516144/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!