Co-benefits, trade-offs, barriers and policies for greenhouse gas mitigation in the agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU) sector
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3270–3290, October 2014
How to Cite
Bustamante, M., Robledo-Abad, C., Harper, R., Mbow, C., Ravindranat, N. H., Sperling, F., Haberl, H., de Siqueira Pinto, A. and Smith, P. (2014), Co-benefits, trade-offs, barriers and policies for greenhouse gas mitigation in the agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU) sector. Global Change Biology, 20: 3270–3290. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12591
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 12:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- INCT-CNPq. Grant Number: 573797/2008-0
- Australian Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
- Austrian proVISION programme
- Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Austrian Science Fund FWF. Grant Number: P20812-G11
- EU-FP7 project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!