[Correction added after initial online publication on 30 July, 2014: an issue pertaining to calibration of the models has been investigated and required amendments have been incorporated throughout the article.].
Primary Research Article
Process-based models not always better than empirical models for simulating budburst of Norway spruce and birch in Europe
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
How to Cite
Olsson, C. and Jönsson, A. M. (2014), Process-based models not always better than empirical models for simulating budburst of Norway spruce and birch in Europe. Global Change Biology. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12593
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 12:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- FORMAS. Grant Number: PEP725
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!