Primary Research Article
Permafrost conditions in peatlands regulate magnitude, timing, and chemical composition of catchment dissolved organic carbon export
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3122–3136, October 2014
How to Cite
Olefeldt, D. and Roulet, N. T. (2014), Permafrost conditions in peatlands regulate magnitude, timing, and chemical composition of catchment dissolved organic carbon export. Global Change Biology, 20: 3122–3136. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12607
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2014 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- Sweden America Foundation
- Abisko Scientific Research Station
- Global Environmental and Climate Change Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!