Primary Research Article
Afforestation effects on SOC in former cropland: oak and spruce chronosequences resampled after 13 years
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2938–2952, September 2014
How to Cite
Bárcena, T. G., Gundersen, P. and Vesterdal, L. (2014), Afforestation effects on SOC in former cropland: oak and spruce chronosequences resampled after 13 years. Global Change Biology, 20: 2938–2952. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12608
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- VILLUM FOUNDATION. Grant Number: 244122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!