Primary Research Article
Rapid plant species loss at high rates and at low frequency of N addition in temperate steppe
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3520–3529, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Lü, X., Isbell, F., Stevens, C., Han, X., He, N., Zhang, G., Yu, Q., Huang, J. and Han, X. (2014), Rapid plant species loss at high rates and at low frequency of N addition in temperate steppe. Global Change Biology, 20: 3520–3529. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12611
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170433, 41273094, 31270483
- International Joint Research Project of NSFC. Grant Number: 41320104002
Figure S1. Changes in the soil factors across 2012–2013.
Table S1. Repeated-measure anova for soil factors.
Table S2. Pearson correlation among soil factors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.