Primary Research Article
Ebullitive methane emissions from oxygenated wetland streams
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3408–3422, November 2014
How to Cite
Crawford, J. T., Stanley, E. H., Spawn, S. A., Finlay, J. C., Loken, L. C. and Striegl, R. G. (2014), Ebullitive methane emissions from oxygenated wetland streams. Global Change Biology, 20: 3408–3422. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12614
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #DEB-0822700
- U.S. Geological Survey Water, Energy and Biogeochemical Budgets Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!