Primary Research Article
Will chemical defenses become more effective against specialist herbivores under elevated CO2?
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3159–3176, October 2014
How to Cite
Landosky, J. M. and Karowe, D. N. (2014), Will chemical defenses become more effective against specialist herbivores under elevated CO2?. Global Change Biology, 20: 3159–3176. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12633
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2014 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: BBS-9100525, DEB-9796250
- USDA. Grant Number: 9706410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!