Primary Research Article
Ecosystem carbon storage does not vary with mean annual temperature in Hawaiian tropical montane wet forests
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2927–2937, September 2014
How to Cite
Selmants, P. C., Litton, C. M., Giardina, C. P. and Asner, G. P. (2014), Ecosystem carbon storage does not vary with mean annual temperature in Hawaiian tropical montane wet forests. Global Change Biology, 20: 2927–2937. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12636
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2014 08:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0816486
- USDA Forest Service
- Institute of Pacific Islands Forestry
- Pacific Southwest Research Station. Grant Numbers: 09-JV-11272177-029, 12-JV-11272139-047
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- University of Hawaii at Manoa via the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- Hatch and McIntire-Stennis Programs. Grant Numbers: HAW00132-H, HAW01127-H, HAW00188-M, HAW01123-M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!