Primary Research Article
Patterns of drought tolerance in major European temperate forest trees: climatic drivers and levels of variability
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 3767–3779, December 2014
How to Cite
Zang, C., Hartl-Meier, C., Dittmar, C., Rothe, A. and Menzel, A. (2014), Patterns of drought tolerance in major European temperate forest trees: climatic drivers and levels of variability. Global Change Biology, 20: 3767–3779. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12637
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2014 08:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 282250
- Bavarian State Ministry for Food, Agriculture and Forestry. Grant Number: J00183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!