Primary Research Article
Climate change enhances the negative effects of predation risk on an intermediate consumer
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 3834–3844, December 2014
How to Cite
Miller, L. P., Matassa, C. M. and Trussell, G. C. (2014), Climate change enhances the negative effects of predation risk on an intermediate consumer. Global Change Biology, 20: 3834–3844. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12639
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-0727628, OCE-093010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!