Primary Research Article
Latent heat exchange in the boreal and arctic biomes
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3439–3456, November 2014
How to Cite
Kasurinen, V., Alfredsen, K., Kolari, P., Mammarella, I., Alekseychik, P., Rinne, J., Vesala, T., Bernier, P., Boike, J., Langer, M., Belelli Marchesini, L., van Huissteden, K., Dolman, H., Sachs, T., Ohta, T., Varlagin, A., Rocha, A., Arain, A., Oechel, W., Lund, M., Grelle, A., Lindroth, A., Black, A., Aurela, M., Laurila, T., Lohila, A. and Berninger, F. (2014), Latent heat exchange in the boreal and arctic biomes. Global Change Biology, 20: 3439–3456. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12640
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2014 08:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- Nordic Center of Excellence CRAICC
- US National Science Foundation
- the Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences (CFCAS)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- BIOCAP Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!