Primary Research Article
Macroalgal blooms alter community structure and primary productivity in marine ecosystems
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2712–2724, September 2014
How to Cite
Lyons, D. A., Arvanitidis, C., Blight, A. J., Chatzinikolaou, E., Guy-Haim, T., Kotta, J., Orav-Kotta, H., Queirós, A. M., Rilov, G., Somerfield, P. J. and Crowe, T. P. (2014), Macroalgal blooms alter community structure and primary productivity in marine ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 20: 2712–2724. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12644
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2014 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 266445
- Estonian Research Council. Grant Number: IUT02-20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!