Primary Research Article
Methane emissions from Amazonian Rivers and their contribution to the global methane budget
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2829–2840, September 2014
How to Cite
Sawakuchi, H. O., Bastviken, D., Sawakuchi, A. O., Krusche, A. V., Ballester, M. V. R. and Richey, J. E. (2014), Methane emissions from Amazonian Rivers and their contribution to the global methane budget. Global Change Biology, 20: 2829–2840. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12646
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2014 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 08/58089-9, 2011/06609-1, 2011/14502-2 , 2012/17359-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!