Primary Research Article
Nitrogen deposition contributes to soil acidification in tropical ecosystems
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 3790–3801, December 2014
How to Cite
Lu, X., Mao, Q., Gilliam, F. S., Luo, Y. and Mo, J. (2014), Nitrogen deposition contributes to soil acidification in tropical ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 20: 3790–3801. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12665
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2014 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31370498, 41273143, 30900202
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB954400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!