Is biochar a source or sink for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) compounds in agricultural soils?
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Biochar
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 96–103, March 2013
How to Cite
Quilliam, R. S., Rangecroft, S., Emmett, B. A., Deluca, T. H. and Jones, D. L. (2013), Is biochar a source or sink for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) compounds in agricultural soils?. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 96–103. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12007
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!