Measurement and modelling of CO2 flux from a drained fen peatland cultivated with reed canary grass and spring barley
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 548–561, September 2013
How to Cite
Kandel, T. P., Elsgaard, L. and Lærke, P. E. (2013), Measurement and modelling of CO2 flux from a drained fen peatland cultivated with reed canary grass and spring barley. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 548–561. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12020
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!