Contrasting geographic patterns of genetic variation for molecular markers vs. phenotypic traits in the energy grass Miscanthus sinensis
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & sons Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 562–571, September 2013
How to Cite
Slavov, G., Robson, P., Jensen, E., Hodgson, E., Farrar, K., Allison, G., Hawkins, S., Thomas-Jones, S., Ma, X.-F., Huang, L., Swaller, T., Flavell, R., Clifton-Brown, J. and Donnison, I. (2013), Contrasting geographic patterns of genetic variation for molecular markers vs. phenotypic traits in the energy grass Miscanthus sinensis. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 562–571. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12025
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Biosciences, Environment and Agriculture Alliance
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: BBSEG00003134, BB/E014933/1, BB/E024319/2
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: NF0426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!