Biochar in bioenergy cropping systems: impacts on soil faunal communities and linked ecosystem processes
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Biochar
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 81–95, March 2013
How to Cite
McCormack, S. A., Ostle, N., Bardgett, R. D., Hopkins, D. W. and Vanbergen, A. J. (2013), Biochar in bioenergy cropping systems: impacts on soil faunal communities and linked ecosystem processes. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 81–95. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12046
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!