Land use change from C3 grassland to C4 Miscanthus: effects on soil carbon content and estimated mitigation benefit after six years
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 360–370, July 2014
How to Cite
Zatta, A., Clifton-Brown, J., Robson, P., Hastings, A. and Monti, A. (2014), Land use change from C3 grassland to C4 Miscanthus: effects on soil carbon content and estimated mitigation benefit after six years. GCB Bioenergy, 6: 360–370. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12054
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: NF0426
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Institute Strategic Programme Grant on Energy Grasses & Biorefining. Grant Number: BB/J0042/1
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: GR/S28204/01, EP/E039995/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!