The first three authors contributed equally to this paper.
Elevated methane emissions from a paddy field in southeast China occur after applying anaerobic digestion slurry
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 465–472, September 2014
How to Cite
Huang, H.-Y., Cao, J.-L., Wu, H.-S., Ye, X.-M., Ma, Y., Yu, J.-G., Shen, Q.-R. and Chang, Z.-Z. (2014), Elevated methane emissions from a paddy field in southeast China occur after applying anaerobic digestion slurry. GCB Bioenergy, 6: 465–472. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12088
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD17B06
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 200903011-01
- Jiangsu Provincial Government Independent Innovation Fund. Grant Number: cx10205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!