Equally contributing authors.
The technical potential of Great Britain to produce ligno-cellulosic biomass for bioenergy in current and future climates
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Supply and Demand: Britain's capacity to utilize home-grown bioenergy
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 108–122, March 2014
How to Cite
Hastings, A., Tallis, M. J., Casella, E., Matthews, R. W., Henshall, P. A., Milner, S., Smith, P. and Taylor, G. (2014), The technical potential of Great Britain to produce ligno-cellulosic biomass for bioenergy in current and future climates. GCB Bioenergy, 6: 108–122. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12103
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Numbers: NE/H013415/1, NE/NE/H010718/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!