Seniority of authorship is shared equally.
Explaining the reductions in Brazilian sugarcane ethanol production costs: importance of technological change
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Chen, X., Nuñez, H. M. and Xu, B. (2014), Explaining the reductions in Brazilian sugarcane ethanol production costs: importance of technological change. GCB Bioenergy. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12163
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 07:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 71133007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!