A comparison of the global warming effects of wood fuels and fossil fuels taking albedo into account
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 984–997, September 2015
How to Cite
Holtsmark, B. (2015), A comparison of the global warming effects of wood fuels and fossil fuels taking albedo into account. GCB Bioenergy, 7: 984–997. doi: 10.1111/gcbb.12200
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2014 09:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!