Using Simulated Data to Examine the Determinants of Acute Hospital Demand at the Small Area Level
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 49–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Morrissey, K., O'Donoghue, C., Clarke, G. and Li, J. (2013), Using Simulated Data to Examine the Determinants of Acute Hospital Demand at the Small Area Level. Geographical Analysis, 45: 49–76. doi: 10.1111/gean.12000
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!