Assessing Activity Pattern Similarity with Multidimensional Sequence Alignment Based on a Multiobjective Optimization Evolutionary Algorithm
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 297–320, July 2014
How to Cite
Kwan, M.-P., Xiao, N. and Ding, G. (2014), Assessing Activity Pattern Similarity with Multidimensional Sequence Alignment Based on a Multiobjective Optimization Evolutionary Algorithm. Geographical Analysis, 46: 297–320. doi: 10.1111/gean.12040
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-1244691
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DA032371-01
- NSFC. Grant Number: 41228001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71272030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!