Editor: Joshua Lawlor
Niche incumbency, dispersal limitation and climate shape geographical distributions in a species-rich island adaptive radiation
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 391–402, April 2013
How to Cite
Algar, A. C., Mahler, D. L., Glor, R. E. and Losos, J. B. (2013), Niche incumbency, dispersal limitation and climate shape geographical distributions in a species-rich island adaptive radiation. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 391–402. doi: 10.1111/geb.12003
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- NSF-DEB. Grant Numbers: 0920892, 0918975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!