Author contributions: all authors conceived the ideas; S.C.A. and R.G. collected the data; S.C.A. and A.B. analysed the data; all authors discussed the results; S.C.A. led the writing, with the help of all co-authors.
How do different dispersal modes shape the species–area relationship? Evidence for between-group coherence in the Macaronesian flora
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 483–493, April 2013
How to Cite
Aranda, S. C., Gabriel, R., Borges, P. A. V., Santos, A. M. C., Hortal, J., Baselga, A. and Lobo, J. M. (2013), How do different dispersal modes shape the species–area relationship? Evidence for between-group coherence in the Macaronesian flora. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 483–493. doi: 10.1111/geb.12008
Editor: Richard Field
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- SRCT. Grant Number: M311/I009A/2005
- Portuguese FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/70709/2010
- European Social Fund POPH-QREN
- Spanish MICINN Ramón y Cajal
- Brazilian CNPq Visiting Researcher. Grant Number: 400130/2010-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!