Editor: Richard Field
Soil water balance performs better than climatic water variables in tree species distribution modelling
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 470–482, April 2013
How to Cite
Piedallu, C., Gégout, J.-C., Perez, V. and Lebourgeois, F. (2013), Soil water balance performs better than climatic water variables in tree species distribution modelling. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 470–482. doi: 10.1111/geb.12012
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- GIP ECOFOR
- RMT AFORCE
- Région Lorraine
- Direction Régionale de l'Alimentation
- de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt de la région Lorraine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!