Editor: Andres Baselga
Drivers of β-diversity along latitudinal gradients revisited
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 659–670, June 2013
How to Cite
Qian, H., Chen, S., Mao, L. and Ouyang, Z. (2013), Drivers of β-diversity along latitudinal gradients revisited. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 659–670. doi: 10.1111/geb.12020
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB421105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!