Editor: Andres Baselga
Decomposing functional β-diversity reveals that low functional β-diversity is driven by low functional turnover in European fish assemblages
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 671–681, June 2013
How to Cite
Villéger, S., Grenouillet, G. and Brosse, S. (2013), Decomposing functional β-diversity reveals that low functional β-diversity is driven by low functional turnover in European fish assemblages. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 671–681. doi: 10.1111/geb.12021
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- EU BioFresh project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!