Small range size and narrow niche breadth predict range contractions in South African frogs
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 567–576, May 2013
How to Cite
Botts, E. A., Erasmus, B. F. N., Alexander, G. J. (2013), Small range size and narrow niche breadth predict range contractions in South African frogs. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 567–576. doi: 10.1111/geb.12027
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 70958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!