Editor: Bill Shipley
Shifting bottom-up and top-down regulation of oak recruitment across a regional resource gradient
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 718–727, June 2013
How to Cite
McLaughlin, B. C. and Zavaleta, E. S. (2013), Shifting bottom-up and top-down regulation of oak recruitment across a regional resource gradient. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 718–727. doi: 10.1111/geb.12028
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- California Energy Commission (PIER)
- NSF GFRP
- UCSC Environmental Studies Department
- UCSC STEPS
- CA Native Plants Society
- UC Natural Reserve Mildred E. Mathias grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!