Editor: Bill Shipley
Functional beta-diversity patterns reveal deterministic community assembly processes in eastern North American trees
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 682–691, June 2013
How to Cite
Siefert, A., Ravenscroft, C., Weiser, M. D. and Swenson, N. G. (2013), Functional beta-diversity patterns reveal deterministic community assembly processes in eastern North American trees. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 682–691. doi: 10.1111/geb.12030
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!