Editor: Martin Sykes
Do the elevational limits of deciduous tree species match their thermal latitudinal limits?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 913–923, August 2013
How to Cite
Randin, C. F., Paulsen, J., Vitasse, Y., Kollas, C., Wohlgemuth, T., Zimmermann, N. E. and Körner, C. (2013), Do the elevational limits of deciduous tree species match their thermal latitudinal limits?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 913–923. doi: 10.1111/geb.12040
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 233399
- 6th and 7th EU Framework Programme Grants. Grant Numbers: GOCE-CT-2007-036866 ECOCHANGE, ENV-CT-2009-226544 MOTIVE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!