Editor: Gary Mittelbach
Large-scale geographic patterns of diversity and community structure of pelagic crustacean zooplankton in Canadian lakes
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 784–795, July 2013
How to Cite
Pinel-Alloul, B., André, A., Legendre, P., Cardille, J. A., Patalas, K. and Salki, A. (2013), Large-scale geographic patterns of diversity and community structure of pelagic crustacean zooplankton in Canadian lakes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 784–795. doi: 10.1111/geb.12041
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!