These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanisms underlying global temperature-related patterns in leaf longevity
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 982–993, August 2013
How to Cite
Kikuzawa, K., Onoda, Y., Wright, I. J. and Reich, P. B. (2013), Mechanisms underlying global temperature-related patterns in leaf longevity. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 982–993. doi: 10.1111/geb.12042
Editor: Greg Jordan
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Ishikawa Prefectural University and MESSC of Japan. Grant Number: 20370014
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23770026
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S-9)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT100100910
- US NSF LTER program. Grant Number: DEB-0620652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!