These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanisms underlying global temperature-related patterns in leaf longevity
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 982–993, August 2013
How to Cite
Kikuzawa, K., Onoda, Y., Wright, I. J. and Reich, P. B. (2013), Mechanisms underlying global temperature-related patterns in leaf longevity. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 982–993. doi: 10.1111/geb.12042
Editor: Greg Jordan
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Ishikawa Prefectural University and MESSC of Japan. Grant Number: 20370014
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23770026
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S-9)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT100100910
- US NSF LTER program. Grant Number: DEB-0620652
Appendix S2 Distribution of data of key parameters.
Appendix S3 LMA, LL/LMA and photosynthetic rates across MAT and f.
Appendix S4 Simulation of optimal leaf longevity with varying k.
Appendix S5 Simulation of optimal leaf longevity with varying tl.
Appendix S6 Simulation of optimal leaf longevity with varying s.
Appendix S7 Correlation coefficients of parameters that have positive C balance.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.