Editor: Jeremy Kerr
Climate envelope models suggest spatio-temporal co-occurrence of refugia of African birds and mammals
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: Long-term perspectives in macroecology: keys to the past and future of biodiversity. Guest Editors: Jeremy Kerr and Solomon Dobrowski
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 351–363, March 2013
How to Cite
Levinsky, I., Araújo, M. B., Nogués-Bravo, D., Haywood, A. M., Valdes, P. J. and Rahbek, C. (2013), Climate envelope models suggest spatio-temporal co-occurrence of refugia of African birds and mammals. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 351–363. doi: 10.1111/geb.12045
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!