Editor: Martin Sykes
A sink-limited growth model improves biomass estimation along boreal and alpine tree lines
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 924–932, August 2013
How to Cite
Leuzinger, S., Manusch, C., Bugmann, H. and Wolf, A. (2013), A sink-limited growth model improves biomass estimation along boreal and alpine tree lines. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 924–932. doi: 10.1111/geb.12047
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- FP7 project ACQWA
- NCCR-Climate phase III.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!