Editor: Vincent Devictor
Niche conservatism in non-native birds in Europe: niche unfilling rather than niche expansion
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 962–970, August 2013
How to Cite
Strubbe, D., Broennimann, O., Chiron, F. and Matthysen, E. (2013), Niche conservatism in non-native birds in Europe: niche unfilling rather than niche expansion. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 962–970. doi: 10.1111/geb.12050
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- FWO Vlaanderen
- National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) Plant Survival
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!