Editor: Shai Meiri
The evolution of viviparity opens opportunities for lizard radiation but drives it into a climatic cul-de-sac
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 857–867, July 2013
How to Cite
Pincheira-Donoso, D., Tregenza, T., Witt, M. J. and Hodgson, D. J. (2013), The evolution of viviparity opens opportunities for lizard radiation but drives it into a climatic cul-de-sac. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 857–867. doi: 10.1111/geb.12052
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!