Editor: Miguel Olalla-Tárraga
Are lizards feeling the heat? A tale of ecology and evolution under two temperatures
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 834–845, July 2013
How to Cite
Meiri, S., Bauer, A. M., Chirio, L., Colli, G. R., Das, I., Doan, T. M., Feldman, A., Herrera, F.-C., Novosolov, M., Pafilis, P., Pincheira-Donoso, D., Powney, G., Torres-Carvajal, O., Uetz, P. and Van Damme, R. (2013), Are lizards feeling the heat? A tale of ecology and evolution under two temperatures. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 834–845. doi: 10.1111/geb.12053
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1005/12
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- National Science Foundation (USA). Grant Number: DEB 0844523
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!