Editor: Richard Field
Resource-based determinants of range sizes of forest vascular plants in Germany
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1019–1028, August 2013
How to Cite
Pannek, A., Ewald, J. and Diekmann, M. (2013), Resource-based determinants of range sizes of forest vascular plants in Germany. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 1019–1028. doi: 10.1111/geb.12055
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!