These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Potential hydraulic efficiency in angiosperm trees increases with growth-site temperature but has no trade-off with mechanical strength
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 971–981, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-B., Cao, K.-F., Fan, Z.-X. and Zhang, J.-L. (2013), Potential hydraulic efficiency in angiosperm trees increases with growth-site temperature but has no trade-off with mechanical strength. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 971–981. doi: 10.1111/geb.12056
Editor: Bill Shipley
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170315, 31000237
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!